hi there! 👋 I’ve been meaning to ask you: what would you like to see more of on this blog?
- What posts do you most like to read here at The Hummingbird’s Journal blog?
- What topics would you like me to write more about–whether I’ve covered them before or not?
Going forward, I want to keep feedback from you in mind as I write posts, so that they’re beneficial and meaningful to you.
Currently the blogging schedule for this blog is new posts on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Typically 4 posts a week. Though I’m highly considering to changing it to 3 posts per week. We’ll see 🙂
If you’re a blogger let me know how blogging is going on your side of the screen:
blogging questions for you
- Have you changed anything about your blog or blogging process recently? Or are you considering making changes?
- Have you recently had a blogging aha moment? 💡
- What was the most recent blog post or blog that inspired you?
I knit another scarf! I’m getting better and better at knitting them.
Sadly, I’m not keeping this one because it’s for my sibling. However, now that I’ve realized that I can knit a scarf at a faster pace, I think I’m going to be knitting more scarves through winter.
I’ve been listening to the audiobook: What Does Your Soul Love by Gem and Alan Fadling.
What are you currently reading? 📚
I’m going to be resting next week, since I have a week off from work. I think this break has come in perfect timing to pause from the fast pace I’ve going at.
What have you been up to?