There’s more to beauty than physical appearance. Your beauty radiates when you live with confidence, speak with wit, or pick yourself up with humbling grace.
I’ve been very blessed to have met women in different periods of my life who have been my guides, mentors, and teachers.
All of them always helped me. I’ve never been without a ride, a hug, an uplifting pep talk, the worry, or the support from them.
From caring to strong. From wise to selfless. Inner beauty causes people to shine in their own ways, strengths, and styles.
When you let your inner beauty shine, you make a positive difference in the world.
What inner traits do you think make people beautiful?
7 Inner Beauty Traits
- Confidence: Have confidence in yourself and in others
- Wit: Ask thought-provoking questions, contribute your unique ideas & perspective
- Kindness: Even small acts of kindness make a difference
- Humor: Humor lights up the room. Stop taking everything seriously…Make fun of the moment
- Patience: You don’t have to have the patience of the saint, any patience is better than no patience at all.
- Grace: It takes grace to get up from a mistake
- Charisma: Spark up a conversation, be the one that brings people together.
I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.Maya Angelou