During this time of change–with so many unknowns, with the amount of flexibility and patience being asked of you–you might feel different emotions by the minute.
During this time, it’s so important that you find activities that help you stay centered. Staying centered helps you face your day with determination.
I’ve been trying my best to stay mindful of my emotions. The ideas below have been helping me feel peace and strength. For example, I’ve been enjoying the company of my family lately. Having dinner together, laughing at the funny videos my sibling finds on TikTok which my mom calls Tic-Tac-Tok 😄.
Let me know how these ideas work for you! Also, feel free to share what helps you stay centered.
The 7 ideas
- Journal (ideas: gratitude or art journaling)
- Spend time in nature, observe & listen to nature
- Connect with, enjoy the company of loved ones (love),
- Laugh, find humor
- Be grateful for the good things going on
- Listen to the music you love